- 1 package Pasta Penne
- 4 cups green vegetables (broccoli, green beans)
- 4 tbsp Basil Pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed Oil
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Tip the Chumak Pasta Penne into a large pan of boiling salted water and cook according to pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, bring a smaller pan of salted water to the boil, add the green vegetables and cook about 6-7 minutes over medium heat. Then, drain in a colander.
3. Cut vegetables into small pieces, then add pasta and Chumak basil pesto sauce and stir to combine.
4. Pour in the Chumak Flaxseed Oil and generously season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the dish with grated Parmesan cheese.