HOW TO PREPARE
1. Heat Chumak Sunflower oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 onion and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Add Chumak tomato paste and black pepper and stir well. Cover with a lid and cook, stirring occasionally.
3. For meatballs break the beef apart in a medium bowl. Add the beaten egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Gently mix with your hands until blended pre-greased hands with oil. Shape the mixture into meatballs.
4. Drop meatballs into the sauce and stir gently to cover in sauce. Cover the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until the meatballs are cooked through, about 35 minutes.
5. Cook Chumak Pasta Spaghetti according to the package directions.
6. Transfer the pasta to plates, spoon the sauce with meatballs over the top and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.