- 1 pound ground chuck beef
- 1 package Pasta Spaghetti
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce Boscaiola
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/3 handful fresh basil
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Cook Chumak Spaghetti according to the package directions.
2. Put the oil in a heated large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, covered, until the onions are softened, about 6 minutes.
3. Add the ground chuck beef, salt and black pepper and cook, covered, about 15 minutes.
4. Add Chumak Pasta Sauce Boscaiola and cook over low heat, covered, for 8 minutes.
5. Transfer the pasta to plates, spoon the sauce over the top, and sprinkle with the cheese and fresh basil.