- Sunflower Oil Refined for frying
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 3/4 cup flour
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 6 tsp spices (onion powder, garlic powder, paprika)
- 3 tbsp Ketchup Chili
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise Real
HOW TO PREPARE
1. For onion rings preheat oven to 450°F, coat baking sheets with oil. Slice onion into thick slices; separate into rings. Place the rings in a bowl and cover with cold water.
2. Combine bread crumbs and spices in a dish, beat 3 eggs in another dish. Coat one ring in flour, dip in eggs and roll in the bread crumb mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheets and coat them with vegetable oil. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn each onion ring over and return to the oven.
3. For potato balls stir potatoes in the 1 egg, spices and cheese. Shape into balls, roll in bread crumbs. Heat skillet with oil to 375°. Fry potato balls for 3 minutes or until golden. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
4. For chicken sticks coat baking sheets with oil, combine with 1 beaten egg. In another dish combine cheddar cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, bread crumbs, basil and paprika.
5. Cut chicken breasts into 8 strips, dip them first in milk mixture, then toss to coat in the bread crumb mixture. Bake them at 400o F for 20 minutes or until golden.
6. Serve Deep-fried snacks with Chumak sauces.